I REALLY WENT TO PERM MY HAIR. (!!)
Rahh i still cant believe it. Now im kind of afraid to look into the mirror, lol! Actually the curls are quite nice, probably it just doesnt suit me cos its making me look super mature and woman-like. Or maybe im just not used to it. I miss my long and straight hair! D:
Im still in shock till today. And i even told erich i dont wanna go for the class bbq, haha! Hope the curls will get less curly and look more natural like REALLY SOON. Please dont get frightened when you see me.
Okay! Post photos for hongkong (:
(i miss my hair! :( )
黄老师!(:
TJCO leaving for Hongkong!

Changi Airport toilet camwhoring

Going up to Victoria Peak. The view is really beautiful! (:
Can you believe it? I met Bush!
At the wax museum.
I think this is the most alike figure. Thumbs up.

Hongkong's night scenery is way way wayyyy better than Spore's.
Okay! Thats all for the first day.
Im watching a hongkong show on Channel U now. Brings back the hk feeling hahah.
MY HAIR!
I really dont look like khangleng now.